|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2.375V to 2.625V|
Features and Applications
The MC100EP210S is a low skew 1−to−5 dual differential driver, designed with LVDS clock distribution in mind.
The LVDS or LVPECL input signals are differential and the signal is fanned out to five identical differential LVDS outputs. specifically guarantees low output−to−output skew. Optimal design, layout, and processing minimize skew within a device and from device to device.
- 20 ps Typical Output−to−Output Skew
- 85 ps Typical Device−to−Device Skew
- 550 ps Typical Propagation Delay
- The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
- Maximum Frequency > 1 GHz Typical
- Operating Range: VCC = 2.375 V to 2.625 V with VEE = 0 V
- Internal 50 Ω Input Termination Resistors
- LVDS Input/Output Compatible
- Pb−Free Devices