On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 14 Weeks
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||3V to 3.8V|
Features and Applications
The MC100LVE310FNR2G is a part of MC100LVE310 series differential fanout buffer. It has a storage temperature ranging from -65°C to +150°C and its available in PLCC-28 package.
The MC100LVE310 is a low voltage, low skew 2:8 differential ECL fanout buffer designed with clock distribution in mind. The device features fully differential clock paths to minimize both device and system skew. The LVE310 offers two selectable clock inputs to allow for redundant or test clocks to be incorporated into the system clock trees.
- 200 ps Part-to-Part Skew
- 50 ps Output-to-Output Skew
- PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 3.0 V to 3.8 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = -3.0 V to -3.8 V
- Q Output will Default LOW with All Inputs Open or at VEE
- The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
- Pb-Free Packages are Available