On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 3,200
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||3V to 3.8V|
Features and Applications
The MC100LVEL16 is a differential receiver. The device is functionally equivalent to the EL16 device, operating from a 3.3 V supply. The LVEL16 exhibits a wider VIHCMR range than its EL16 counterpart. With output transition times and propagation delays comparable to the EL16 the LVEL16 is ideally suited for interfacing with high frequency sources at 3.3 V supplies.
Under open input conditions, the Q input will be pulled down to VEE and the Q' input will be biased to VCC/2. This condition will force the Q output low. The VBB pin, an internally generated voltage supply, is available to this device only. For single-ended input conditions, the unused differential input is connected to VBB as a switching reference voltage. VBB may also rebias AC coupled inputs. When used, decouple VBB and VCC via a 0.01 µF capacitor and limit current sourcing or sinking to 0.5 mA. When not used, VBB should be left open.
- 300 ps Propagation Delay
- High Bandwidth Output Transitions
- The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
- PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 3.0 V to 3.8 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −3.0 V to −3.8 V
- Internal Input Pulldown Resistors on D, Pullup and Pulldown Resistors on D'
- Q Output will Default LOW with Inputs Open or at VEE
- Pb−Free Packages are Available