On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 2,000
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||3V to 3.8V|
Features and Applications
The MC100LVEL17DWR2G is a part of MC100LVEL17 series quad differential receiver. It has a storage temperature ranging from -65°C to +150°C and its available in SOIC-20W package.
The MC100LVEL17 is a low voltage, low skew 2:8 differential ECL fanout buffer designed with clock distribution in mind. The device features fully differential clock paths to minimize both device and system skew. The LVE310 offers two selectable clock inputs to allow for redundant or test clocks to be incorporated into the system clock trees.
- 325 ps Propagation Delay
- High Bandwidth Output Transitions
- The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
- PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 3.0 V to 3.8 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −3.0 V to −3.8 V
- Internal Input Pulldown Resistors D Inputs; Pullup and Pulldown on D Inputs
- Q Output will Default LOW with Inputs Open or at VEE
- Pb−Free Packages are Available