Manufacturer Part #
MC100LVEL56 Series 1 GHz 3.8 V ECL Dual Differential 2:1 Multiplexer - SOIC-20
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||3V to 3.8V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The MC100LVEL56DWG is a ECL dual, fully differential 2:1 multiplexer. Available in a SOIC-20 package.
The differential data path makes the device ideal for multiplexing low skew clock or other skew sensitive signals.
- 580 ps Typical Propagation Delays
- Separate and Common Select
- The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
- PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 3.0 V to 3.8 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −3.0 V to −3.8 V
- Internal Input Pulldown Resistors on D(s), SEL(s), and COM_SEL
- Q Output will Default LOW with Inputs Open or at VEE
- Pb−Free Packages are Available