$0.725 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Memory Organization||8 K x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Write Cycle Time-Max (tWC)||5ms|
Features and Applications
The 24LC64T-I/SN is a Part of 24LC64 Series with 2.5 V to 5.5 V 64 Kb I2C 2 Wire Serial EEPROM available in surface mount SOIc-8 Package. The 64kbit is organized as a single block of 8K X 8-bit memory.
It has been developed for advanced, low-power applications such as personal communications or data acquisition.
- Single Supply with Operation down to 1.7 V for 24AA64/24FC64 Devices and 2.5 V for 24LC64 devices
- Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- Active current 3 mA, typical
- Standby current 1 uA, typical
- 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ CompatiblePackages with 3 Address Pins are cascadable up to 8 Devices
- Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
- Output Slope Control to Elaiminate Ground Bounce
- 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
- 1 MHz Clock for FC versions
- Page Write Time 5 ms, max.
- Self-timed Erase/Write Cycle
- 32-Byte Page Write Buffer
- Hardware Write-Protect
- ESD Protection > 4,000V
- More than 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
- Data Retention > 200 Years
- Factory Programming Available
- Packages include 8-lead PDIP, SOIC, SOIJ,TSSOP, X-Rotated TSSOP, MSOP, DFN, TDFN,
- 5-lead SOT-23 or Chip Scale
- Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Temperature Ranges:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E): -40°C to +125°C