Manufacturer Part #
24LC64 Series 64 Kb I2C 2 Wire (8K X 8) 2.5 V Serial EEPROM SMT - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
Description of Change:Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products of the 150K and 160K wafer technologies available in 8L SOIC package at GTK assembly site.Pre Change: Using gold (Au) bond wire, CRM-1076DJ die attach and G600 mold compound material.Post Change: Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire, 4900GC die attach and G700 mold compound material.Reason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.Estimated Qualification Completion Date:June 2018
PCN Status: Final notificationDescription of Change:Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products of the 40K, 42K, 77K, 120K, 150K, 160K and 200K wafer technologies available in 8L SOIC package at MMT assembly site.Pre Change: Gold (Au) or Palladium coated copper wire (PdCu) bond wirePost Change:Palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire
|Memory Organization:||8 K x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Write Cycle Time-Max (tWC):||5ms|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 24LC64T-I/SN is a Part of 24LC64 Series with 2.5 V to 5.5 V 64 Kb I2C 2 Wire Serial EEPROM available in surface mount SOIc-8 Package. The 64kbit is organized as a single block of 8K X 8-bit memory.
It has been developed for advanced, low-power applications such as personal communications or data acquisition.
- Single Supply with Operation down to 1.7 V for 24AA64/24FC64 Devices and 2.5 V for 24LC64 devices
- Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- Active current 3 mA, typical
- Standby current 1 uA, typical
- 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ CompatiblePackages with 3 Address Pins are cascadable up to 8 Devices
- Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
- Output Slope Control to Elaiminate Ground Bounce
- 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
- 1 MHz Clock for FC versions
- Page Write Time 5 ms, max.
- Self-timed Erase/Write Cycle
- 32-Byte Page Write Buffer
- Hardware Write-Protect
- ESD Protection > 4,000V
- More than 1 Million Erase/Write Cycles
- Data Retention > 200 Years
- Factory Programming Available
- Packages include 8-lead PDIP, SOIC, SOIJ,TSSOP, X-Rotated TSSOP, MSOP, DFN, TDFN,
- 5-lead SOT-23 or Chip Scale
- Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Temperature Ranges:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E): -40°C to +125°C
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.