Manufacturer Part #
93LC56B Series 2 Kb 3 Wire (128 x 16) 2.5 V Serial EEPROM SMT - SOT-23-6
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
3000 per Cut Tape
Final notification:Description of Change: Qualification of MMT as an additional assembly site for selected products available in 5L and 6L SOT-23 package using 8900NC die attach material. Pre Change: Assembled at MTAI assembly site.Post Change: Assembled at MTAI or MMT assembly site Reason for Change: To improve productivity by qualifying MMT as an additional assembly site.Estimated First Ship Date: December 23, 2017 (datecode: 1751)
|Memory Organization:||128 x 16|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Write Cycle Time-Max (tWC):||6ms|
|Package Style:||SOT-23-6 (SOT-26)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The 93LC56BT-I/OT is a 2 Kbit microwire compatible serial EEPROM; available in SOT-23-6 package.
This device provides dedicated 16-bit communication. The advanced CMOS technology makes this device ideal for low power, nonvolatile memory application.
- Low-Power CMOS Technology
- ORG Pin to Select Word Size for ‘56C’ Version
- 128 x 16-bit Organization ‘B’ Version (no ORG)
- Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycles (including Auto-Erase)
- Automatic Erase All (ERAL) before Write All (WRAL)
- Power-On/Off Data Protection Circuitry
- Industry Standard 3-Wire Serial I/O
- Device Status Signal (Ready/Busy)
- Sequential Read Function
- 1,000,000 Erase/write Cycles
- Data Retention > 200 Years
- Pb-free and RoHS Compliant
- Temperature Ranges Supported:
- Industrial (I) -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E) -40°C to +125°C
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
3000 per Cut Tape