$0.42 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Memory Organization||512 x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Write Cycle Time-Max (tWC)||6ms|
Features and Applications
The 93XX66A/B/C devices are 4 Kbit low-voltage serial Electrically Erasable PROMs (EEPROM). Word-selectable devices such as the 93AA66C, 93LC66C or 93C66C are dependent upon external logic levels driving the ORG pin to set word size. For dedicated 8-bit communication, the 93XX66A devices are available, while the 93XX66B devices provide dedicated 16-bit communication.
Advanced CMOS technology makes these devices ideal for low-power, nonvolatile memory applications. The entire 93XX Series is available in standard packages including 8-lead PDIP and SOIC, and advanced packaging including 8-lead MSOP, 6-lead SOT-23, 8-lead 2x3 DFN and 8-lead TSSOP. All packages are Pb-free (Matte Tin) finish.
- Low-Power CMOS Technology
- ORG Pin to Select Word Size for ‘66C’ Version
- 512 x 8-bit Organization ‘A’ Devices (no ORG)
- 256 x 16-bit organization ‘B’ Devices (no ORG)
- Self-tImed Erase/Write Cycles (including Auto-Erase)
- Automatic Erase All (ERAL) Before Write All (WRAL)
- Power-On/Off Data Protection Circuitry
- Industry Standard 3-Wire Serial I/O
- Device Status Signal [Ready/Busy(bar)]
- Sequential Read Function
- 1,000,000 Erase/Write Cycles
- Data Retention > 200 Years
- Temperature ranges supported: