Manufacturer Part #
M24128 Series 128 Kb (16 K x 8) 2.5 V SMT 2 Wire Serial I²C EEPROM - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The M24128-BWMN6TP is a part of M24128 series I2C Interface Protocol.It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The M24128-BW, M24128-BR and M24128-BF devices are I2C-compatible electrically erasable programmable memories (EEPROM). They are organized as 16384 x 8 bits.
- Supports the I2C bus modes:
- 400 kHz Fast-mode
- 100 kHz Standard-mode
- Single supply voltages:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Write Control input
- Byte and Page Write
- Random and Sequential Read modes
- Self-timed programming cycle
- Automatic address incrementing
- Enhanced ESD/latch-up protection
- More than 1 Million write cycles
- More than 40-year data retention
- SO8, TSSOP8, UFDFPN8 packages: ECOPACK2® (RoHS-compliant and Halogen-free)
- PDIP8 package: ECOPACK1® (RoHS-compliant)
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.