$0.205 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Memory Organization||128 x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Write Cycle Time-Max (tWC)||5ms|
Features and Applications
The M95010-WMN6TP is a part of M95010 series SPI Interface Protocol. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The M95010 is a 4 Kbit (512 x 8) electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM), accessed by a high speed SPI-compatible bus. The other members of the family (M95010) are identical, though proportionally smaller (2 and 1 Kbit, respectively).
- Compatible with SPI bus serial interface (Positive clock SPI modes)
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 to 5.5V
- High speed
- 10 MHz Clock Rate, 5ms Write Time
- Status Register
- Byte and Page Write (up to 16 bytes)
- Self-timed programming cycle
- Adjustable size read-only EEPROM area
- Enhanced ESD protection
- More than 1 Million write cycles
- More than 40-year data retention
- ECOPACK® (RoHS compliant)