Manufacturer Part #
M95256 Series 256 Kb (32 K x 8) 5.5 V Serial SPI Bus EEPROM w/ High-Speed Clock
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The M95256-WMN6TP is a part of M95256 series SPI Interface Protocol. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The M95256 and M95256-W are electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM) devices. They are accessed by a high speed SPI-compatible bus. Their memory array is organized as 32768 × 8 bits.
- Compatible with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) bus
- Memory array
- 256 Kb (32 Kbytes) of EEPROM
- Page size: 64 bytes
- Additional Write lockable Page (Identification page)
- Write (self-timed cycle)
- Byte Write within 5 ms
- Page Write within 5 ms
- Write Protect: quarter, half or whole memory array
- High-speed clock frequency (20 MHz)
- Single supply voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- More than 1 million Write cycles
- More than 40-year data retention
- Enhanced ESD Protection
- ECOPACK2®(RoHS compliant and Halogen-free)
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.