Manufacturer Part #
M24C02 Series 2 Kb (256 x 8) 2.5 V SMT Serial I²C Bus EEPROM - TSSOP-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The I²C uses a two-wire serial interface, comprising a bidirectional data line and a clock line. The devices carry a built-in 4-bit Device Type Identifier code (1010) in accordance with the I²C bus definition.
- Supports both the 100 kHz I2C Standard-mode and the 400 kHz I2C Fast-mode
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V for M24Cxx-W
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V for M24Cxx
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V for M24Cxx-F
- Write Control input
- Byte and Page Write (up to 16 bytes)
- Random and Sequential Read modes
- Self-timed programming cycle
- Automatic address incrementing
- Enhanced ESD/latch-up protection
- More than 1 million write cycles
- More than 40-year data retention
- SO8, TSSOP8, UFDFPN8: ECOPACK2®(RoHS-compliant and Halogen-free)
- PDIP8: ECOPACK1®(RoHS-compliant)
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.