$0.129 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Features and Applications
The M93C56-WMN6TP is a part of M93C56 series Micro-Wire Interface Protocol. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The M93C56 are electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM) devices. They are accessed through a Serial Data input (D) and Serial Data output (Q) using the MICROWIRE bus protocol.
- Industry standard MICROWIRE bus
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Dual organization: by word (x16) or byte (x8)
- Programming instructions that work on: byte, word or entire memory
- Self-timed programming cycle with auto-erase: 5 ms
- READY/BUSY signal during programming
- 2 MHz clock rate
- Sequential read operation
- Enhanced ESD/latch-up behavior
- More than 1 million write cycles
- More than 40 year data retention
- SO8, TSSOP8, UFDFPN8 packages:ECOPACK2® (RoHS-compliant and Halogen-free)
- PDIP8 package: ECOPACK1® (RoHS-compliant)