Manufacturer Part #
M95160 Series 16 Kb (2 K x 8) 2.5 V Serial SPI Bus EEPROM - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The M95160-WMN6TP is a part of M95160 series SPI Interface Protocol. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The M95160 and M95160-W are electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM) devices. They are accessed by a high-speed SPI-compatible bus. The memory array is organized as 2048 x 8 bit (M95160), and 1024 x 8 bit (M95080).
- Compatible with SPI bus serial interface (positive clock SPI modes)
- Single supply voltage:
- 2.5 to 5.5 V
- High speed:
- 10 MHz clock rate
- Status Register
- Hardware protection of the Status Register
- Byte and page write (up to 32 bytes)
- Self-timed programming cycle
- Adjustable size read-only EEPROM area
- Enhanced ESD protection
- More than 1 million write cycles
- More than 40-year data retention
- ECOPACK® (RoHS compliant)
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.