|Memory Organization||1 M x 16|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||3V to 3.6V|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
Features and Applications
The MR4A16BCYS35 is a magneto resistive random access memory (MRAM) organized as 1,048,576 words of 16 bits.
This device offers SRAM compatible 35 ns read/write timing with unlimited endurance. It is the ideal memory solution for applications that must permanently store and retrieve critical data and programs quickly.
- +3.3 Volt power supply
- Fast 35 ns read/write cycle
- SRAM compatible timing
- Unlimited read & write endurance
- Data always non-volatile for >20 years at temperature
- RoHS-compliant small footprint BGA and TSOP2 package
- AEC-Q100 Grade 1 option in TSOP2 package
- One memory replaces FLASH, SRAM, EEPROM and BBSRAM in systems for simpler, more efficient designs
- Improves reliability by replacing battery-backed SRAM
View the available MR4A16B series of MRAMs