On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Memory Organization||1 M x 16|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||3V to 3.6V|
|Temperature Range||0°C to 70°C|
Features and Applications
The MR4A16BMA35 is a magnetoresistive random access memory (MRAM) device organized as 1,048,576 words of 16 bits. It is available in a small footprint 48-pin ball grid array (BGA) package.
This device offers SRAM compatible 35 ns read/write timing with unlimited endurance. The data is always non-volatile for greater than 20 years. Data is automatically protected on power loss by low-voltage inhibit circuitry to prevent writes with voltage out of specification.
- +3.3 Volt power supply
- Fast 35 ns read/write cycle
- SRAM compatible timing
- Unlimited read & write endurance
- Data always non-volatile for >20 years at temperature
- RoHS-compliant small footprint BGA and TSOP2 package
- AEC-Q100 Grade 1 option in TSOP2 package.
- One memory replaces FLASH, SRAM, EEPROM and BBSRAM in systems for simpler, more efficient designs
- Improves reliability by replacing battery-backed SRAM
View the available MR4A16B series of MRAMs