Manufacturer Part #
RC Series 0805 0.125 W 0 Ohm Jumper Surface Mount Thick Film Chip Resistor
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
The enclosed PCN document is about the retification for the highest temperature of soldering profile for SnAgCu solders in our mounting datasheet. The highest temperature in our soldering profile is 270 degree now. However the correct temperature should be 260 degree based on the reference standard MIL-STD-202G-method 210F. So we are going to rectify the temperature to 260 degreeC.
|Operating Temp Range:||-55°C to +155°C|
|Case Size:||0805 (2012 Metric)|
|Height - Max:||0.6mm|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage:||300V|
|No. of Terminations:||2|
|Overload Voltage - Max:||300V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
- Halogen Free Epoxy
- RoHS compliant
- Products with lead free terminations meet RoHS requirements
- Pb-glass contained in electrodes, resistor element and glass are exempted by RoHS
- Reducing environmentally hazardous wastes
- High component and equipment reliability
- Saving of PCB space
- None forbidden-materials used in products/production
- All general purpose application
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.