On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
Features and Applications
The 19350 is a 120 V AC operation touch tester, the touch tester is an "On Demand" wrist strap tester that also functions as a common-point ground for two wrist straps and a mat.
When the wearer of a wrist strap touches the metallic surface of the touch tester, a path for current flow is completed from the wearer’s skin, through the wrist strap, to the metallic surface to ground. This action will cause the green “test good” LED to light as long as the resistance of the circuit path is between 750 kohms and 10 megohms.
- Connects to utility ground when plugged in
- Tests entire circuit - wrist strap, cord and skin contact
- Acts as common point ground for the worksurface
- Test performed during normal use at workstation
- Provided with calibration to NIST traceable standards; calibration unit available for users to maintain IST calibration at their facility
- Includes Adapter
- Also separately available if replacement required
- Range: 750 Kilohms - 10 Megohms