Manufacturer Part #
LMV82x Series 5.5 V 5.5 MHz General Purpose Operational Amplifier - TSSOP-14
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Channels:||4|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max:||3.5mV|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The LMV824IPT is a 5.5 V supply voltage and 5.5 MHz gain bandwidth general purpose operational amplifier, available in surface mount TSSOP-14 package.
The wide temperature range, high ESD tolerance, and automotive grade qualification make them particularly suitable for use in harsh automotive applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Low power consumption: 400 µA max at 5 V
- Low power shutdown mode: 50 nA max
- Low offset voltage: 0.8 mV max at 25°C
- Tiny packages
- Extended temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Low supply voltage: 2.5 V - 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 5.5 MHz
- Automotive qualification
- Longer lifetime in battery-powered applications
- Higher accuracy without calibration
- Smaller form factor than equivalent competitor devices
- Application performances guaranteed over wide temperature range
- Battery-powered applications
- Portable devices
- Automotive signal conditioning
- Active filtering
- Medical instrumentation
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.