Manufacturer Part #
MC Series 2 V/us 36 V SMT Low Power Low Noise Operational Amplifier - SOIC-14
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Channels:||4|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max:||4mV|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The NPN output stage used, exhibits no deadband crossover distortion, large output voltage swing, excellent phase and gain margins, low open-loop high frequency output impedance, symmetrical source and sink AC frequency performance.The MC33178/9 family offers both dual and quad amplifier versions, tested over the vehicular temperature range, and are available in DIP and SOIC packages.
- 600 Ω Output Drive Capability
- Large Output Voltage Swing
- Low Offset Voltage: 0.15 mV (Mean)
- Low T.C. of Input Offset Voltage: 2.0 µV/°C
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0024% (@ 1.0 kHz w/600 Ω Load)
- High Gain Bandwidth: 5.0 MHz
- High Slew Rate: 2.0 V/µs
- Dual Supply Operation: ±2.0 V to ±18 V
- ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Ruggedness without Affecting Device Performance
- Pb-Free Package is Available
- Provides quality audio and data signal processing for applications
View the MC3317 family of Low noise Amplifiers
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.