Manufacturer Part #
NE Series 13 V/us 22 V Single Low Noise Operational Amplifier - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
98 per Tube
|No of Channels:||1|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max:||5mV|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Compared to other operational amplifiers, such as TL083, they show better noise performance, improved output drive capability, and considerably higher small-signal and power bandwidths. This makes the devices especially suitable for application in high quality and professional audio equipment, in instrumentation and control circuits and telephone channel amplifiers. The op amps are internally compensated for gain equal to, or higher than, three. The frequency response can be optimized with an external compensation capacitor for various applications (unity gain amplifier, capacitive load, slew rate, low overshoot, etc.).
- Small-Signal Bandwidth: 10 MHz.
- Output Drive Capability: 600 Ω,10 VRMS at VS = ±18 V.
- Input Noise Voltage: 4 nV/(Hz)^0.5.
- DC Voltage Gain: 100000.
- AC Voltage Gain: 6000 at 10 kHz.
- Power Bandwidth: 200 kHz.
- Slew Rate: 13 V/µs.
- Large Supply Voltage Range: ±3.0 to ±20 V.
- Pb-Free Packages are Available.
- Audio Equipment.
- Instrumentation and Control Circuits.
- Telephone Channel Amplifiers.
- Medical Equipment.
98 per Tube