SOT-363 (SC-70-6, SC-88)
$0.325 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||1.65V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The FSA1156P6X is a high-performance Single-Pole/Single-Throw (SPST) Low RON Low-Voltage SPST Analog Switch.
The devices feature ultra-low RON of 0.75Ω (typical) and operate over the wide VCC range of 1.65V to 5.5V. The devices are fabricated with sub-micron CMOS technology to achieve fast switching speeds.
- Maximum 0.9Ω On Resistance (RON) for 4.5V supply at 25°C
- 0.3Ω maximum RON flatness for 4.5V supply
- Broad VCC operating range: 1.65V to 5.5V
- Fast turn-on and turn-off time
- Over-voltage tolerant TTL compatible control input
- Available in SC70 and MicroPak™ space saving surface mount packages
- Available in Lead (Pb) Free MicroPak packaging
- Media Tablets
- Storage & Peripherals
- Mobile Handsets
- Wireless LAN Card & Broadband Access
- PMP/MP3 Players