Manufacturer Part #
NLAS3158 Series SPDT 5.5 V 13 Ohm Surface Mount Analog Switch - DFN-12
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|No of Channels:||2|
|Supply Voltage:||1.65V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-55°C to +125°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The NLAS3158MNR2G is a Low Voltage Dual SPDT Analog Switch Dual 2:1 Multiplexer.
The NLAS3158 is an advanced CMOS analog switch fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves very low propagation delay and RDSON resistances while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation. Analog and digital voltages that may vary across the full power−supply range (from VCC to GND). This device is a drop in replacement for the PI5A3158. The select pin has overvoltage protection that allows voltages above VCC, up to 7.0 V to be present on the pin without damage or disruption of operat ion of the part , regardless of the operating voltage.
- High Speed: tPD = 1.0 ns (Typ) at VCC = 5.0 V
- Low Power Dissipation: ICC 1.0 µA (Max) at TA = 25°C
- Standard CMOS Logic Levels
- High Bandwidth, Improved Linearity
- Low RDSON: 8 Ω Max at 3 V
- Break Before Make Circuitry, Prevents Inadvertent Shorts
- This is a Pb−Free Device
- Switches Standard NTSC/PAL Video, Audio, SPDIF and HDTV.
- May be used for Clock Switching, Data MUX’ing, etc
- Can Switch Balanced Signal Pairs, e.g. LVDS > 200 Mb/s
- Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA
- Pin for Pin Drop in for PI5A3158
- TDFN Package, 3x1 mm
- ESD Performance: Human Body Model; > 2000 V;Machine Model; > 200 V
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.