On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 7 Weeks
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The device has been designed so the ON resistance (RON) is much lower and more linear over input voltage than RON of typical CMOS analog switches.The channel select input is compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with a pull-up resistor, it is compatible with LSTTL outputs.The channel select input structure provides protection when voltages between 0 V and 5.5 V are applied, regardless of the supply voltage. This input structure helps prevent device destruction caused by supply voltage - input/output voltage mismatch, battery backup, hot insertion, etc.
- Channel Select Input Over-Voltage Tolerant to 5.5 V
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
- Break-Before-Make Circuitry
- Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 2 mA (Max) at TA= 25°C
- Diode Protection Provided on Channel Select Input
- Improved Linearity and Lower ON Resistance over Input Voltage.
- Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA
- ESD Performance: HBM > 2000 V; MM > 200 V, CDM > 1500 V
- Chip Complexity: 38 FETs