$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||2|
|Supply Voltage||1.8V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The NLAS4684 is an advanced CMOS analog switch fabricated in Sub−micron silicon gate CMOS technology. The device is a dual Independent Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) switch featuring Ultra−Low RON of 0.5 Ω, for the Normally Closed (NC) switch, and 0.8 Ω for the Normally Opened switch (NO) at 2.7 V.
The part also features guaranteed Break Before Make switching, assuring the switches never short the driver. The NLAS4684 is available in a 2.0 x 1.5 mm bumped die array. The pitch of the solder bumps is 0.5 mm for easy handling.
- Ultra−Low RON, <0.5 Ω at 2.7 V
- Threshold Adjusted to Function with 1.8 V Control at VCC = 2.7−3.3 V
- Single Supply Operation from 1.8−5.5 V
- Tiny 2 x 1.5 mm Bumped Die
- Low Crosstalk, < 83 dB at 100 kHz
- Full 0−VCC Signal Handling Capability
- High Isolation, −65 dB at 100 kHz
- Low Standby Current, <50 nA
- Low Distortion, <0.14% THD
- RON Flatness of 0.15 Ω
- Pin for Pin Replacement for MAX4684
- High Continuous Current Capability ±300 mA Through Each Switch
- Large Current Clamping Diodes at Analog Inputs ±300 mA Continuous Current Capability
- Pb−Free Packages are Available
- Cell Phone
- Speaker Switching
- Power Switching