On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 24,000
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|Supply Voltage||1.65V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The NLAS5123MUR2G is a low RON SPDT analog switch with a break−before−make (BBM) feature, available in a UDFN-6 package.
This device is designed for low operating voltage, high current switching of speaker output for cell phone applications.
- Single Supply Operation: 1.65 V to 5.5 V VCC
- Function Directly from LiON Battery
- RON Typical = 1.0 Ω @ VCC = 4.5 V
- Low Static Power
- These are Pb−Free Devices
- Cell Phone Speaker/Microphone Switching
- Ringtone−Chip/Amplifier Switching
- Stereo Balanced (Push−Pull) Switching