|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The NLAST4599 is an advanced high speed CMOS single pole - double pole analog switch fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves high speed propagation delays and low ON resistances while maintaining low power dissipation. This switch controls analog and digital voltages that may vary across the full power-supply range (from VCC to GND).
The device has been designed so the ON resistance (RON) is much lower and more linear over input voltage than RON of typical CMOS analog switches.The channel select input is compatible with TTL levels.The channel select input structure provides protection when voltages between 0 V and 5.5 V are applied, regardless of the supply voltage. This input structure helps prevent device destruction caused by supply voltage - input/output voltage mismatch, battery backup, hot insertion, etc.
- Select Pin Compatible with TTL Levels
- Channel Select Input Over-Voltage Tolerant to 5.5 V
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
- Break-Before-Make Circuitry
- Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 2 mA (Max) at TA = 25°C
- Diode Protection Provided on Channel Select Input
- Improved Linearity and Lower ON Resistance over Input Voltage
- Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA
- ESD Performance: HBM > 2000 V; MM > 200 V, CDM > 1500 V
- Chip Complexity: 38 FETs
- Pb-Free Packages are Available