Manufacturer Part #
NLAST Series SPDT 5.5 V 85 Ohm Surface Mount Low Voltage Analog Switch - TSOP-6
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
Change Lead frame N03503D003 to Lead frame N03503D005 For TSOP6 - NLAST4599DTT1G, NLAS4599DTT1G ON Semiconductor is pleased to announce the introduction of a new lead frame for the products listed using the TSOP-6 Package Case Outline 318G-02. The flag and Pin 3 are connected on this lead frame, setting the die bond pad, the substrate, flag and pin at the same potential (Gnd).
|No of Channels:||1|
|Supply Voltage:||2V to 5.5V|
|Package Style:||SC-74 (TSOP-6)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The device has been designed so the ON resistance (RON) is much lower and more linear over input voltage than RON of typical CMOS analog switches.The channel select input is compatible with TTL levels.The channel select input structure provides protection when voltages between 0 V and 5.5 V are applied, regardless of the supply voltage. This input structure helps prevent device destruction caused by supply voltage - input/output voltage mismatch, battery backup, hot insertion, etc.
- Select Pin Compatible with TTL Levels.
- Channel Select Input Over-Voltage Tolerant to 5.5 V.
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds.
- Break-Before-Make Circuitry.
- Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 2 mA (Max) at TA = 25°C.
- Diode Protection Provided on Channel Select Input.
- Improved Linearity and Lower ON Resistance over Input Voltage.
- Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA.
- ESD Performance: HBM > 2000 V; MM > 200 V, CDM > 1500 V.
- Chip Complexity: 38 FETs.
- Pb-Free Packages are Available.