$0.15 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||4|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 36V|
Features and Applications
These comparators are designed for use in level detection, low−level sensing and memory applications in consumer, automotive, and industrial electronic applications.
- Single or Split Supply Operation.
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typ).
- Low Input Offset Current: ±5.0 nA (Typ).
- Low Input Offset Voltage.
- Input Common Mode Voltage Range to GND.
- Low Output Saturation Voltage: 130 mV (Typ) @ 4.0 mA.
- TTL and CMOS Compatible.
- ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Reliability without Affecting Device Operation.
- NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site and Control Changes.
- Pb−Free Packages are Available.