On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 8 Weeks
|No of Channels||2|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 36V|
Features and Applications
This comparator also has a unique characteristic: the input common-mode voltage range includes the negative rail even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual Supplies +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.4 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- ow input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (IO = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible Outputs
View the Complete family of LM2903 Comparators