$0.40 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||2|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 36V|
Features and Applications
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage. It has an Operating temperature ranges b/w -40 °C to 105 °C and available in a MSOIC-8 package.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.45 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±3 nA typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ.
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs