$0.45 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||1|
|Average Bias Current-Max||300nA|
Features and Applications
The ability to operate from a single power supply of 5.0 V to 30 V or +/- 15 V split supplies, as commonly used with operational amplifiers, makes the LM211/LM311 a truly versatile comparator. Moreover, the inputs of the device can be isolated from system ground while the output can drive loads referenced either to ground, the VCC or the VEE supply. This flexibility makes it possible to drive DTL, RTL, TTL, or MOS logic. The output can also switch voltages to 50 V at currents to 50 mA, therefore, the LM211/LM311 can be used to drive relays,
lamps or solenoids.
- Pb−Free Packages are Available.
- Offset voltage, offset current and bias current specifications apply for a supply voltage range from a single 5.0 V supply up to ±15 V supplies.
- This rating applies for ±15 V supplies. The positive input voltage limit is 30 V above the negative supply. The negative input voltage limit is equal to the negative supply voltage or 30 V below the positive supply, whichever is less.
- The offset voltages and offset currents given are the maximum values required to drive the output within a volt of either supply with a 1.0 mA load. Thus, these parameters define an error band and take into account the “worst case” effects of voltage gain and input impedance.
- The response time specified is for a 100 mV input step with 5.0 mV overdrive.
- Do not short the strobe pin to ground; it should be current driven at 3.0 mA to 5.0 mA.