Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 8 Weeks
Minimum Order: 1
Multiple Of: 1
|No of Channels||2|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 36V|
Features and Applications
The LM393DT is a devices consist of two independent low voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single-supply voltage range or dual supplies: +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.4 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ.(Isink = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the Supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs