On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 12 Weeks
|No of Channels||1|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 36V|
Features and Applications
MIC6270YM5 TR is a precision voltage comparator with an offset voltage specification of 5mV maximum. The MIC6270 is designed to operate from a single 2V to 36V power supply. Operation from split power supplies is also possible. Its low supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage.
This comparator also features an input common-mode voltage range that includes ground. Inputs are protected against reverse polarity (input voltage less than V–) and ESD. The MIC6270 has an open-collector output that directly interfaces with TTL, CMOS, and other types of logic. Several MIC6270 outputs can be connected together for wired-OR logic. The output also features an internal pull-up current source that can be used instead of an external load in some applications.
- 2 V to 36 V supply.
- 300 µA supply current independent of supply.
- 25 nA input bias current.
- ±5 nA input offset current.
- ±3 mV input offset voltage.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground.
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage.
- 250 mV at 4 mA output saturation voltage.
- Output compatible with TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, and CMOS logic.
- Limit comparators.
- A/D converters.
- Pulse, square wave, time delay generators.
- Wide range VCO.
- MOS clock timers.
- Multivibrators and high-voltage digital logic gates.