$0.395 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||2|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 36V|
|Output Type||Open Collector|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||7mV|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The NCV2903 is a Low Offset Voltage Dual Comparators.
The LM393 series are dual independent precision voltage comparators capable of single or split supply operation. These devices are designed to permit a common mode range−to−ground level with single supply operation. Input offset voltage specifications as low as 2.0 mV make this device an excellent selection for many applications in consumer, automotive, and industrial electronics.
- Wide Single−Supply Range: 2.0 Vdc to 36 Vdc.
- Split−Supply Range: ±1.0 Vdc to ±18 Vdc.
- Very Low Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA.
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA.
- Low Input Offset Current: 5.0 nA.
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 5.0 mV (max) LM293/393.
- Input Common Mode Range to Ground Level.
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Power Supply Voltage.
- Output Voltage Compatible with DTL, ECL, TTL, MOS, and CMOS Logic Levels.
- ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase the Ruggedness of the Device without Affecting Performance.
- NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site and Control Changes.
- Pb−Free Packages are Available.