On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 10 Weeks
Minimum Order: 1
Multiple Of: 2,500
|No of Channels||4|
|Average Bias Current-Max||600pA|
|Supply Voltage||2.7V to 16V|
Features and Applications
The TS3704CDT is a 16 V supply voltage low current micropower quad CMOS voltage comparator, its available in surface mount SOIC-14 package.
This device is a micropower CMOS quad voltage comparator with extremely low consumption of 9 μA typ./comparator.
- Push-pull cmos output (no external pull-up resistor required)
- Extremely low supply current: 9µa typ/comp.
- Wide single supply range 2.7V to 16V or dual supplies (±1.35V to ±8V)
- Extremely low input bias current: 1pA typ.
- Extremely low input offset current: 1pA typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes GND
- High input impedance: 1012Ωtyp
- Last response time: 2µs typ. for 5mV overdrive
- Pin-to-pin and functionally compatible with bipolar LM339