On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 14 Weeks
|No of Channels||1|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 36V|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||5mV|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The TS391ILT is a 36 V supply voltage low power, single voltage comparator, its available in surface mount SOT-23-5 package.
This device consists of a low-power voltage comparator designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.2 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (Io= 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, CMOS compatible outputs