Manufacturer Part #
ICL7106 Series 3 1/2 Digit LCD/LED Display Analog - Digital Converter - PQFP-44
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
96 per Tray
This advisory is to inform you that Intersil has updated the minimum line quantity (MLQ) for the parts listed in this notice. These changes will affect all orders placed on the books on or after 3/1/2015 but will not affect any orders currently on the books or placed on the books prior to that date.
|No of Channels:||4|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The ICL7106CM44Z is a high performance, low power, 3½ digit analog to digital converter. It is available in 44 pin PQFP package.
This device is designed to interface with a liquid crystal display (LCD) and includes a multiplexed backplane drive; the ICL7107 will directly drive an instrument size light emitting diode (LED) display. It features auto zero to less than 10 μV, zero drift of less than 1 μV/oC, input bias current of 10 pA (Max), and rollover error of less than one count.
- Guaranteed Zero Reading for 0V Input on All Scales
- True Polarity at Zero for Precise Null Detection
- 1 pA Typical Input Current
- True Differential Input and Reference, Direct Display Drive - LCD ICL7106, LED lCL7107
- Low Noise - Less Than 15 μVP-P
- On Chip Clock and Reference
- Low Power Dissipation - Typically Less Than 10 mW
- No Additional Active Circuits Required
- Enhanced Display Stability
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
96 per Tray