Manufacturer Part #
X9C103 Series 100 Tap Non Volatile 10 kOhm Digital Potentiometer - PDIP-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
50 per Tube
This advisory is to inform you that Intersil has updated the minimum line quantity (MLQ) for the parts listed in this notice. These changes will affect all orders placed on the books on or after 3/1/2015 but will not affect any orders currently on the books or placed on the books prior to that date.
|No of Positions:||100|
|No of Channels:||1|
|Supply Voltage:||4.5V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Temp Coefficient (ppm/C):||±300ppm/°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The X9C103PIZ is a digitally controlled potentiometer, available in 8 pin PDIP package.
This device consists of a resistor array, wiper switches, a control section, and non-volatile memory. The wiper position is controlled by a three-wire interface. It is implemented by a resistor array composed of 99 resistive elements and a wiper switching network.
- Solid-State Potentiometer
- Three-Wire Serial Interface
- 100 Wiper Tap Points
- Wiper Position Stored in Non-volatile Memory and Recalled on Power-up
- 99 Resistive Elements
- Temperature Compensated
- End-to-End Resistance, ±20%
- Terminal Voltages, ±5 V
- Low Power CMOS
- VCC = 5 V
- Active Current, 3 mA max.
- Standby Current, 750 μA max.
- High Reliability
- Endurance, 100,000 Data Changes per Bit
- Register Data Retention, 100 years
- X9C103 = 10 kΩ
- 8 Ld PDIP
- Pb-Free Available (RoHS Compliant)
50 per Tube