Manufacturer Part #
EL1881 Series 5 V 1.5 mA NTSC / PAL / SECAM Sync Seperator - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
97 per Tube
This advisory is to inform you that Intersil has updated the minimum line quantity (MLQ) for the parts listed in this notice. These changes will affect all orders placed on the books on or after 3/1/2015 but will not affect any orders currently on the books or placed on the books prior to that date.
|No of Channels:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The EL1881CSZ is a low power video sync separator, available in 8 pin SOIC package.
This device is manufactured using Elantec’s high performance analog CMOS process. It extracts sync timing information from both standard and non-standard video input and also in the presence of Macrovision pulses.
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM, non-standard video sync separation
- Fixed 70mV slicing of video input levels from 0.5VP-P to 2VP-P
- Low supply current - 1.5mA typ.
- Single +5V supply
- Composite, vertical sync output
- Odd/even field output
- Burst/back porch output
- Available in 8 Ld PDIP and SOIC packages
- Pb-free available (RoHS Compliant)
- Video amplifiers
- PCMCIA applications
- A/D drivers
- Line drivers
- Portable computers
- High-speed communications
- RGB applications
- Broadcast equipment
- Active filtering
97 per Tube