On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|No of Channels||4|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 18V|
Features and Applications
The MC14066B consists of four independent switches capable of controlling either digital or analog signals. This quad bilateral switch is useful in signal gating, chopper, modulator, demodulator and CMOS logic implementation.The MC14066B is designed to be pin−for−pin compatible with the MC14016B, but has much lower ON resistance. Input voltage swings as large as the full supply voltage can be controlled via each independent control input.
- Triple Diode Protection on All Control Inputs.
- Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc.
- Linearized Transfer Characteristics.
- Low Noise − 12 nV/√Cycle, f ≥ 1.0 kHz typical.
- Pin−for−Pin Replacement for CD4016, CD4016, MC14016B.
- For Lower RON, Use The HC4066 High−Speed CMOS Device.
- Pb−Free Packages are Available.