On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 5 Weeks
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The NLAS1053 USG IS A 2:1 Mux/Demux Analog Switches.
The NLAS1053 is an advanced CMOS analog switch fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves very high speed propagation delays and low ON resistances while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation. The device consists of a single 2:1 Mux/Demux (SPDT), similar to ON Semiconductor’s NLAS4053 analog and digital voltages that may vary across the full power supply range (from VCC to GND). The inhibit and select input pins have over voltage protection that allows voltages above VCC up to 7.0 V to be present without damage or disruption of operation of the part, regardless of the operating voltage.
- High Speed: tPD = 1 ns (Typ) at VCC = 5.0 V.
- Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 2 A (Max) at TA = 25°C.
- High Bandwidth, Improved Linearity, and Low RDSON.
- INH Pin Allows a Both Channels ‘OFF’ Condition (With a High)
- RDSON = 25 ohm,, Performance Very Similar to the NLAS4053.
- Break Before Make Circuitry, Prevents Inadvertent Shorts.
- Useful For Switching Video Frequencies Beyond 50 MHz.
- Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA.
- ESD Performance: HBM > 2000 V; MM > 200 V, CDM > 1500 V.
- Tiny US8 Package, Only 2.1 X 3.0 mm.
- Pb−Free Package is Available.