On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 5,000
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||2.5V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The NLAS4051DTR2G is an Analog Multiplexer/ Demultiplexer TTL Compatible, Single−Pole, 8−Position Plus Common Off.
The NLAS4051 is an improved version of the MC14051 and MC74HC4051 fabricated in sub−micron Silicon Gate CMOS technology for lower RDS(on) resistance and improved linearity with low current. This device may be operated either with a single supply or dual supply up to ±3.0 V to pass a 6.0 VPP signal without coupling
capacitors. When operating in single supply mode, it is only necessary to tie
VEE, pin 7 to ground. For dual supply operation, VEE is tied to a negative voltage, not to exceed maximum ratings.
- Improved RDS(on) Specifications.
- Pin for Pin Replacement for MAX4051 and MAX4051A.
- One Half the Resistance Operating at 5.0 V.
- Single or Dual Supply Operation:
- Single 2.5−5.0 V Operation, or Dual ±3.0 V Operation.
- With VCC of 3.0 to 3.3 V, Device Can Interface with 1.8 V Logic, No Translators Needed.
- Address and Inhibit Logic are Over−Voltage Tolerant and May Be Driven Up +6.0 V Regardless of VCC.
- Improved Linearity Over Standard HC4051 Devices.
- Popular SOIC, and Space Saving TSSOP, and QSOP 16 Pin Packages.
- Pb−Free Packages are Available.
To learn more about the NLAS4051 product family, Click H