On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 9 Weeks
|No of Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage||2.5V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The NLAS4501DTR2G is a Analog Multiplexer/Demultiplexer TTL Compatible, Single−Pole, 8−Position Plus Common Off.
The NLAST4051 is an improved version of the MC14051 and MC74HC4051 fabricated in sub−micron Silicon Gate CMOS technology for lower RDS(on) resistance and improved linearity with low current. This device may be operated either with a single supply or dual supply up to ±3 V to pass a 6 VPP signal without coupling capacitors. When operating in single supply mode, it is only necessary to tie VEE, pin 7 to ground. For dual supply operation, VEE is tied to a negative voltage, not to exceed maximum ratings. Translation is provided in the device, the Address and Inhibit are standard TTL level compatible. For CMOS compatibility see NLAS4051. Pin for pin compatible with all industry standard versions of ‘4051.’
- Improved RDS(on) Specifications.
- Pin for Pin Replacement for MAX4051 and MAX4051A.
- One Half the Resistance Operating at 5.0 V.
- Single or Dual Supply Operation:
- Single 3.0 − 5.0 V Operation, or Dual ±3 V Operation
- With VCC of 3.0 to 3.3 V, Device Can Interface with 1.8 V Logic,
- No Translators Needed
- Address and Inhibit Logic are Over−Voltage Tolerant and May Be
- Driven Up +6 V Regardless of VCC
- Address and Inhibit Pins Standard TTL Compatible.
- Greatly Improved Noise Margin Over MAX4051 and MAX4051A.
- True TTL Compatibility VIL = 0.8 V, VIH = 2.0 V.
- Improved Linearity Over Standard HC4051 Devices.
- Popular SOIC, and Space Saving TSSOP, and QSOP 16 Pin Packages.
- Pb-Free Packages are Available.