Manufacturer Part #
VIPer16 Series 23.5 V 66 kHz SMT Off-Line High Voltage Converter - SOIC-16N
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Isolation:||Isolated / Non Isolated|
|Supply Voltage:||11.5V to 23.5V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +150°C|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-55°C to +150°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The VIPER16LDTR is an off-line converter with an 800 V avalanche ruggedness power section, a PWM controller, user defined overcurrent limit, protection against feedback network disconnection, hysteretic thermal protection, soft start up and safe auto restart after any fault condition.
It is able to power itself directly from the rectified mains, eliminating the need for an auxiliary bias winding.
- 800 V avalanche rugged power section
- PWM operation with frequency jittering for low EMI
- Operating frequency:
- 60 kHz for L type
- 115 kHz for H type
- No need of auxiliary winding for low power application
- Standby power < 50 mW at 265 VAC
- Limiting current with adjustable set point
- On-board soft-start
- Safe auto-restart after a fault condition
- Hysteretic thermal shutdown
- Replacement of capacitive power supply
- Auxiliary power supply for appliances,
- Power metering
- LED drivers
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.