Manufacturer Part #
NCP1083: 57 V 40 W Power over Ethernet (PoE-PD) DC-DC Converter-TSSOP-20EP
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2500 per Reel
|Supply Voltage:||0V to 57V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-55°C to +150°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
NCP1083: Integrated PoE-PD and DC-DC Converter Controller, 40 W, with Auxiliary Supply Support
The NCP1083 is a member of the ON Semiconductor high power HIPO™ Power over Ethernet Powered Device (PoE-PD) product family and represents a robust, flexible and highly integrated solution targeting demanding medium and high power Ethernet applications. It combines in a single unit an enhanced PoE-PD interface supporting the IEEE 802.3af and the upcoming draft IEEE 802.3at (D3.0) standard and a flexible and configurable DC-DC converter controller.
• Auxiliary supply support with an input down to 9 V DC in combination with an extended power range up to 40 W.
• Improved robustness behavior against cable ESD. The NCP1083 reaches more then 4 kV on HBM and 3 kV for CESD.
• A programmable operational current limit up to 1100 mA for extended power ranges up to 40 W.
• Eliminates the need for a second DC-DC converter to support traditional non-PoE power sources which may range down to 9 V.
• Protects the device against cable transients and hot swap events that can occur in harsh environments and when installed outdoors.
2500 per Reel