Manufacturer Part #
NUD Series 14 V 500 mA SMT Integrated Relay Inductive Load Driver - SC-74
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Elements:||Dual|
|Package Style:||SC-74 (TSOP-6)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
This device is used to switch inductive loads such as relays, solenoids incandescent lamps and small DC motors without the need of a free wheeling diode. The device integrates all necessary items such as the MOSFET switch, ESD protection, and Zener clamps. It accepts logic level inputs thus allowing it to be driven by a large variety of devices including logic gates, inverters and microcontrollers.
- Provides a Robust Driver Interface Between D.C. Relay Coil and Sensitive Logic Circuits
- Optimized to Switch Relays of 12 V Rail
- Capable of Driving Relay Coils Rated up to 6.0 W at 12 V
- Internal Zener Eliminates the Need of Free-Wheeling Diode
- Internal Zener Clamp Routes Induced Current to Ground for Quieter Systems Operation
- Low VDS(ON) Reduces System Current Drain
- Telecom: Line Cards, Modems, Answering Machines, FAX
- Consumer: TVs and VCRs, Stereo Receivers, CD Players, Cassette
- Industrial:Small Appliances, Security Systems, Automated Test Equipment, Garage Door Openers
- Computers and Office: Photocopiers, Printers, Desktop Computers
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.