Manufacturer Part #
STM6822 Series 3.08 V Supervisor with Watchdog Timer & Push-Button ResetSOT-23-5
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Outputs:||Single|
|Package Style:||SOT-23-5 (SOT-25)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
When an invalid VCC condition occurs, the reset output (RST) is forced low (or high in the case of RST). These devices also offer a watchdog timer (except for STM6322/6825) and/or a push-button (MR) reset input.
- Precision VCC monitoring of 5, 3.3, 3, or 2.5 V power supplies
- RST outputs (active-low, push-pull or open drain)
- RST outputs (active-high, push-pull)
- Reset pulse width of 1.4 ms, 200 ms and 240 ms (typ)(a)
- Watchdog timeout period of 1.6 s (typ)(a)
- Manual reset input (MR)
- Low supply current - 3 μA (typ)
- Guaranteed RST (RST) assertion down to VCC = 1.0 V
- Operating temperature: –40 to +85°C (industrial grade)
- RoHS compliance Lead-free components are compliant with the RoHS directive
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.