|No of Functions / Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||4.5V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The MCP2551 series of high-speed CAN transceiver, fault-tolerant device that serves as the interface between a CAN protocol controller and the physical bus.
The MCP2551 provides differential transmit and receive capability for the CAN protocol controller and is fully compatible with the ISO-11898 standard, including 24 V requirements. It will operate at speeds of up to 1 Mb/s.
- Slope control input
- Supports 1 Mb/s operation
- Implements ISO-11898 standard physical layer requirements
- Suitable for 12 V and 24 V systems
- Externally-controlled slope for reduced RFI emissions
- Permanent dominant detect
- Low current standby operation
- High noise immunity due to differential bus implementation