Manufacturer Part #
TJA1042 Series 5.5V 5 Mbit/s High-Speed CAN Transceiver with Standby Mode-SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Functions / Channels:||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||4.5V to 5.5V|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-55°C to +150°C|
|JunctionTemperature Range:||-40°C to +150°C|
|No. of Transceivers:||1|
|No of Pins:||8|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The TJA1042T/3,118 is a high-speed CAN transceiver with standby mode. which provides an interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical two-wire CAN bus.
It is designed for high-speed (up to 1 Mbit/s) CAN applications in the automotive industry, providing the differential transmit and receive capability to a CAN protocol controller.
- Fully ISO 11898-2 and ISO 11898-5 compliant
- Suitable for 12 V and 24 V systems
- Low ElectroMagnetic Emission, high ElectroMagnetic Immunity
- VIO input on TJA1042T/3 and TJA1042TK/3 allows for direct interfacing with 3 V to 5 V microcontrollers
- SPLIT voltage output on TJA1042T for stabilizing the recessive bus level
- Available in SO8 and HVSON8 packages
- Leadless HVSON8 package
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.